Mirrors can help make a room appear bigger by adding depth and reflecting light. Adding the right mirror, whether a vanity or mirrored wall, is a fantastic way to brighten any room and create a sense of spaciousness and elegance.
Lake Macquarie Coastal Glass will have manufactured framed and frameless mirrors to the exact requirements of any room in your home and we can also cut mirror for cabinet and wardrobe sliding doors.
- Make your living room look larger with a floor length wall mirror.
- Add a bevelled round mirror just above the console table in the hallway for a quick check before you leave home.
- Need a functional storage solution? Mirrored sliding cupboards are a great minimalist addition.
- Match custom bathroom mirrors with complimentary frames to other fittings such as the shower screens, tap, cupboard handles, and tiling.
- Install full-length wall mirrors in gyms and studios to cover a whole wall or multiple walls. The best way to achieve a seamless look is with frameless mirrors with polished edges.
- Add long vertical mirrors in fitting rooms to give your customers the full picture of the apparel you’re selling.
- Furnish your commercial bathroom with long horizontal mirrors above the sinks for a traditional look or add round framed mirrors for a more contemporary feel.
Framed Mirror Solutions
Lake Macquarie Coastal Glass use powder coated premium aluminium frames that are perfect as an understated decorative mirror. With a variety of colours to choose from, framed mirrors are most commonly fitted with spring-loaded clips.
Looking to get a custom statement mirror made? We create beautiful, unique mirrors – get in touch to see what we can do.
A timeless mirror option, frameless mirrors with a bevelled or polished edge are the perfect minimalist decor addition to a modern residential or commercial bathroom.
Optional edgework includes a raised, polished or bevelled finish that can be fitted with spring-loaded clips, chrome domes or glue fixed if preferred.
Precision cut edges refract light, giving the mirror a subtle framed look. Commonly used in hallways, above fireplaces, bathrooms, and rooms with matching décor, bevelled mirrors add classic function to any space.
Frameless polished edge mirrors are ideal for adding light and openness to any space; they are a common choice of fitting in gyms and studios where large floor-length mirrors are required.
For more information call 0499 556 434 or click here to vist our contact us page.