Holiday Giveaway Bonus - Supporting Tourism RecoveryTo boost the recovery of Australia’s struggling tourism industry, Lake Macquarie Coastal Glass is excited to be offering all our valued clients a chance to redeem a FREE 4 DAY / 3 NIGHT HOLIDAY from our team. With the current government Holiday Dollars being a big hit for tourism operators, we wanted to find a way to help keep the industry moving in a positive direction. What better way than giving away FREE accommodation vouchers to valued clients for destinations across Australia and New Zealand.
Holiday Giveaway Bonus - Supporting Tourism Recovery
HOW IT WORKS?
To receive your FREE HOLIDAY, all you need to do is complete ONE of the below before the incentive ends on the 15th of September.
- Refer clients, friends, or family members to one of our businesses: Lake Macquarie Coastal Glass ~Lake Macquarie Shower Screens or Forster Glass
- Be sure to have your friends mention your name and this initiative when booking! If 3 of your referrals result in a completed job before the promotion period ends – you will WIN; OR
- If you spend over $1000 on any installs with us, you are eligible to receive your FREE accommodation voucher.
Each voucher is valid for 18months (leaving plenty of time to travel) and means more visitors will be supporting tourism jobs across Australia!
Destinations are subject to change based on availability and the pandemic environment.
The fine print
• The promotion period ends – 5 pm, 15 September 22 (unless sold out before hand)
• Limited Time Only
• Giveaway Terms listed below.
Giveaway Terms & Conditions
To enjoy this complimentary accommodation, you are required to pay the nightly “booking & service fees” per room for that destination, which are AUD$33 per night. For example, if you were to stay at a Gold Coast hotel for 3 nights & the nightly “booking & service fees” were $33, you’d pay $33 x 3 nights = AUD$99.
Keeping in mind that the rack rate for many of the hotels is likely to be around $200 to $350 per night, depending upon the season – so 3 nights might normally be valued at $600 to $1,050.
Please appreciate that the hotel accommodation is subject to availability & the user must reside at least 160 km away from the hotel of their choice.
When you go through the online booking system, you’ll immediately see “which” hotels are available for the dates you choose. Should you wish to include a “peak night” (Friday or Saturday), there’s may be a modest surcharge per night.
- Activate online by prepaying the hotel bookings and service fees associated with the destination. After activation, log in online and search for your preferred participating resort/hotel and preferred travel dates.
- When you follow the booking procedure shown on your Vacation Accommodation Voucher, you’ll go to www.choosemyholiday.com & select your destination (e.g., Gold Coast).
- Once you do this, you’ll receive an email from Redeem Vacations, notifying you of the need to “activate” your voucher by paying the booking & service fees within seven days.
- There must be at least one year gap between each vacation booked through RedeemVacations.com by any person or family
- If you have more than one vacation incentive, the others cannot be used back to back in the same or different destinations.
- Travel can be completed within 18 months after activation. Travel to & from your chosen hotel or resort is not included.
- The destinations may alter from time to time due to hotel ownership or management changes – or any of numerous other reasons. So please understand that the destinations & hotels shown on our web pages & advertising are “samples” & are subject to change. And understandably, COVID has significantly impacted specific destinations in terms of “room availabilities”, so our program needs to be flexible in this regard.
- Group travel is not allowed – only one incentive per household and resort/hotel is permitted.
- Most rooms are for 2 to 4 occupants based on room type and availability, and at least one occupant must be at least 21 years of age. We cannot guarantee that all hotels will cater for children. “Some” hotels choose not to; it’s a case of selecting hotels or resorts that suit your circumstances.
- This incentive will receive a luxury hotel accommodation room rate free of charge, which retail is valued at up to AUD $350 per night. However, the recipient is responsible for all other expenses, including but not limited to: airfare, transfers, food & beverages, gratuities, resort fees if applicable and any other personal or miscellaneous expenses. If applicable, the resort fees will be disclosed when choosing a hotel and preferred travel dates. (Resort fees cover items like WiFi Internet Access, Local Calls, & Resort amenities.)
- All reservations require a minimum of 30 days advance notice to book.
- Reservations are based on availability, and understandably rooms are less likely to be available at peak vacation periods like Easter, Christmas & School Holidays. A few hotels have a higher “Friday/Saturday surcharge” due to their location being in high demand, so please check.
- This incentive activation is FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE. Once travel dates are confirmed, no changes will be allowed.
- Cancellations after dates are confirmed will result in forfeiture of the activation fees. (The inventory used for these rooms are not as flexible as booking at regular retail rack rates, so once confirmed, changes will not be allowed, and cancellations or no-shows will result in forfeiture of fees paid)
- The user must reside at least 100 miles or 160 kilometres away from the destination resort of choice.
- Remember, the participating hotels are providing this extraordinary “accommodation deal” because they hope to get “a financial return” via guests buying food, beverages, room service, spa treatments & tours etc., whilst at the property. If “locals” were to avail themselves of the “free accommodation”, it’s likely they’d simply buy food & beverages locally (or bring them from home!).
- This incentive has no cash surrender value, is void if discontinued and where prohibited by law. The terms of this offer are subject to change without notice. RedeemVacations.com reserves the right to offer other hotels with equal or similar value with incentive holder approval if required due to availability. Do not rely upon representations other than what is noted here.
- To redeem, simply activate the incentive online and then search online at RedeemVacations.com for the destination of choice and participating resort/hotels and travel dates.
- Promotion period: 12.00 noon 15th March to 5.00 pm 15th September 2022.
- Booking & Service fees apply with this accommodation offer — AUD $33 per night.
- Fun escape terms can be viewed here – T&C’S – Fun Escapes
LAKE MACQUARIE COASTAL GLASS IS GIVING AWAY A …..
FREE FIJI OR AUSSIE HOLIDAY at a 4-5 Star Resort!
LAKE MACQUARIE COASTAL GLASS
At Lake Macquarie Coastal Glass we’re proud to be innovators of the highest standard, using cutting-edge technologies to lead the industry forward. Through meticulous and reliable work, Lake Macquarie Coastal Glass has become known as a top Glass and Glazing Business. As a known industry leader, we’re used to working with all types of customers – local or Interstate, large or small.
For over 30 years Lake Macquarie Coastal Glass has been providing the Central Coast and Lake Macquarie residents with top quality window glass repair, replacement and installation services on select brands of quality glass and aluminium products.
We are the glass experts in
- Frameless Glass Pool Fencing
- Glass Balustrades and Stairways
- Shower Screens
- Glass & Aluminium Windows
- Automatic Glass Doors
- 24/7 Glass Replacement
- Shop Fronts
- Commercial Glass
- Glass Table Tops and Shelves
- Fireplace Doors
- Pet Doors
- Domestic, Commercial and more
Our commitment to quality guarantees our success and your satisfaction.
All of our products are compliance with the Australian Standards and building codes.
We Offer 24/7 Emergency Glass Repair and Replacement Service
We Are Listed With The Seniors Program For a 5% Discount
Licence Glazier Contractor No: 349424C
JUST SOME OF OUR SERVICES
FRAMELESS GLASS POOL FENCING
Our team at Lake Macquarie Coastal Glass all hold a Trade Certificate lll in Glass and Glazing meaning we are all Fully Qualified Licenced Glaziers who have over 30 years’ experience in making stunning, high-quality Frameless Glass Pool Fences and Balustrades at affordable prices.
From concept to completion you will deal directly with Lake Macquarie Coastal Glass directly there is no middle man.
Design is something we all can often take for granted, it’s amazing what a difference a change can make to the overall aesthetic and feel of a space. If you are looking to install a Frameless Glass Pool Fence or Balustrade, or have a trade enquiry, please call
Lake Macquarie Coastal Glass on 0499 556 434 to speak to one of our Licenced Glaziers who can help you with any questions.
FRAMELESS GLASS BALUSTRADE
When it comes to high-quality balustrades in The Central Coast, Lake Macquarie, Newcastle and the Hunter Surrounds, Lake Macquarie Coastal Glass is the company to trust.
Lake Macquarie Coastal Glass is renowned for innovative and stylish designs when it comes to Glass Balustrades. Since the day we opened our doors, Lake Macquarie Coastal Glass has maintained a strong position as a leader in the building and construction industry. We’ve gained the trust of clients from different industries, which include construction and building companies, commercial property developers, real estate agents and owner builders.
As our company progresses, our focus remains on providing unmatched workmanship, excellence, and reliability for our clients.
When it comes to looking for a new shower screen it can be very overwhelming with so many styles and choices and then having to find a Licensed Glazier who will install it.
Thats why here at Lake Macquarie Coastal Glass we will come and do a no obligation free measure and quote and then we will fabricate your custom shower screen to suit your bathroom, we will supply and install it from start to finish. You might be wondering why we are the professionals the the people come to when it comes to getting Frameless, Semi Frameless and Framed shower screens? It is because we can make the difference to your bathroom with a complete and affordable service. Glass Shower Screens or partitions are not only practical, but they enhance the space and light in the bathroom -and we have the collection for you!
HOUSING INDUSTRY ASSOCIATION
Lake Macquarie Coastal Glass is a member of and accredited by the Housing Industry Association. Using an HIA member when purchasing your windows and door products significantly reduces the risk of purchasing the incorrect product for your application. The HIA provides window and door specific industry training to members lifting the level of competency within our industry. HIA members have access to the latest changes in regulations and industry standards and ensure their products are compliant. By choosing an HIA member when purchasing your window and door products, you are guaranteed that:
CUSTOM MADE TO ANY SIZE
Lake Macquarie Coastal Glass custom measure and design to ensure products meet your vision and suit any opening. All our products are Australian Made and fabricated right here in Morisset NSW.
DEDICATED TO EXCELLENCE
Lake Macquarie Coastal Glass is also very committed to long-term growth, investing in machinery and skilled people. Lake Macquarie Coastal Glass has always been strongly committed to research, development and innovation. The business prides itself on a long standing history of offering superior customer service and a competitive pricing structure.
Lake Macquarie Coastal Glass is a locally owned and operated family business with a commitment to excellence in both our craftsmanship and our friendly customer service. In fact, we are so confident in the quality of our work that all our services come with a satisfaction guarantee.
CREATIVE & INNOVATIVE
Lake Macquarie Coastal Glass provides a range of all Glass and Window solutions with the manufacturing and labour skill to meet any creative need. We can custom make any design, catering for high value builds to minor renovations. Our team of Glaziers think outside of the box and we share a passion for style and timeless design. Bringing your vision to life is even easier with Lake Macquarie Coastal Glass.
***COVID 19 – UPDATE***
Please be assured that our offices are still open for business and we are carefully following the Health and Safety Guidelines provided by SafeWork NSW, to ensure we comply with the obligations under the Health and Safety Act in relation to the management of the Covid-19 pandemic